Thursday, December 24, 2009

"I am bored" is probably the most often used word in the year 2009. I was bored with
• not getting placed for long cause of the lousy recession
• having to sit in front of many employers who refused to pay well
• with news channels picking up all the silly topics to discuss about
• inconsequentially
• listening to Radio Jockeys claim each of their radio channels being the No.1 channel in Mumbai
• with people chronicling their entire life on twitter
• with trains getting more crowded
• with trains getting horribly crowded
• with my e-mail box getting filled with all the irrelevant job offers
• with people calling me to remind me of the various loans they can give me
• of not having much of consequential work to do
• of TV getting filled with garbage day in and day out
• of Bollywood stars and their stupid tantrums
• of our cricket team not winning very often
• of driving in over crowded streets
• not being able to go to my friends marriage due to some unforeseen events
• with my friends going to trips while I stay back for work
• with having to clean the utensils everyday after my parents to transferred to Delhi
• with endless discussion of how a goddarned mailer would look like
• with futile discussions of reaching a target of 1 crore a month from 1 crore per quarter
• with having to come to work while other just start for work
• with being back stabbed by our politicians every time you wan to trust them
• with ill judgment giving people taking critical calls
• with having to do things I wish I didn’t have to do
• of the nepotism
• of writing any more…

2 comments:

Bijal said...

Me too bored... Of everything - i need a break... The 1 like u had !!!! I m seriously jealous of u ...

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems
with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform.
I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good
platform.

Look at my web page